- Verify the device is completely plugged into an outlet
- Verify the outlet which the device is plugged into, is powered by 120VAC.
- Verify the device is plugged into the left, controlled side of the plug-in module. Remember only the left receptacle is controlled, while the right receptacle is constantly hot.
- Verify the device controls the connected circuit using its own local control (tapping the middle button. Also try pushing and holding the middle button to bring the fixture up to full brightness.
If the circuit does not respond, check the lamping to ensure the bulb is not in need of replacement.
Plug the lamp directly into an available outlet to verify the lamp functions properly
If the device still does not control the circuit, replace the device
- If the device operates the circuit properly but is not being controlled properly by another Evolve device, do NOT replace the hardware.
First, verify the device is installed within the correct guest room. Check the sticker on the device.
Try “Resending All Data” to the device using the Evolve Device Replacement Tool
Reset & “Replace Fail” the device into the proper network